One Candle in the Darkness is taking a week off to collect thoughts, mostly from the people who venture here from time to time.
Since everyone has only a limited time to read, watch or listen, or to write what folks read, or to create what folks see or listen to I want to make sure the producer (me) is delivering what you the partakers wants:
I’ve embarked on deep dive into psychology as a way to move into science and the process of science more generally, which will set up a dive into agency and how games can explain what we see on the headlines.
In the past, I’ve posted about the process of self-publishing, and dabble in the process of writing long fiction. Even included a few updates on A Perfect Blindness the literary novel that was published back in April 2017. Almost a year now.
The most popular posts were about insights into self-publishing, with a few strong ones talking about depression being an unintended side effect of two seizure prophylactics I’ve taken.
What then would people most like to find here?
- Updates on A Perfect Blindness?
- DVD extras from A Perfect Blindness? (cut scenes, background notes, “interviews” with the main characters? More playlists?)
- Sneak Peaks at other fiction I’m working on?
- More nitty gritty on publishing?
- Writing in general/Long fiction in particular?
- More psych?
- The dive into science (Which is more interesting and informative that you’d think)?
- Agency and how games can explain the headlines?
- Something completely different?
Please let me know in the comments. I don’t want to put up stuff here no one cares about. Wastes your time and mine both.
Next up (Still): Science From Burke to Khun Part 1 (How one gets from Witchcraft to Science)
Know someone who might like this? Post it or Forward this email to let them in on it.