One Candle in the Darkness is taking a week off to collect thoughts, mostly from the people who venture here from time to time.
Since everyone has only a limited time to read, watch or listen, or to write what folks read, or to create what folks see or listen to I want to make sure the producer (me) is delivering what you the partakers wants:
I’ve embarked on deep dive into psychology as a way to move into science and the process of science more generally, which will set up a dive into agency and how games can explain what we see on the headlines.
In the past, I’ve posted about the process of self-publishing, and dabble in the process of writing long fiction. Even included a few updates on A Perfect Blindness the literary novel that was published back in April 2017. Almost a year now.
The most popular posts were about insights into self-publishing, with a few strong ones talking about depression being an unintended side effect of two seizure prophylactics I’ve taken.
What then would people most like to find here?
- Updates on A Perfect Blindness?
- DVD extras from A Perfect Blindness? (cut scenes, background notes, “interviews” with the main characters? More playlists?)
- Sneak Peaks at other fiction I’m working on?
- More nitty gritty on publishing?
- Writing in general/Long fiction in particular?
- More psych?
- The dive into science (Which is more interesting and informative that you’d think)?
- Agency and how games can explain the headlines?
- Something completely different?
Please let me know in the comments. I don’t want to put up stuff here no one cares about. Wastes your time and mine both.
Next up (Still): Science From Burke to Khun Part 1 (How one gets from Witchcraft to Science)
Know someone who might like this? Post it or Forward this email to let them in on it.
To join Adventures in the Interzone: excursions to the more intriguing parts of a curious mind click here.